As 2019 is coming to an end, it is nice to take a look at the year that passed with its interesting spintronics related research activities and advances.
Here are the top 10 stories posted on Spintronics-Info in 2019, ranked by popularity (i.e. how many people read the story):
- EU researchers fabricated graphene-based spintronics devices that utilize both electron charge and spin at room temperature (Jan 16)
- Researchers announce a breakthrough in pinning domain wall propagation (Feb 28)
- Researchers report on electric field controlled motion in Skyrmions (Mar 15)
- Researchers develop a way to inject an ultra-fast pulse of spin current (Jan 22)
- UTSA researchers use reduced graphene oxide to develop efficient spintronics interconnects (Apr 6)
- Researchers develop a 200Mhz spintronics-based microcontroller unit (Feb 26)
- HZB researchers managed to switch superferromagnetism with electric-field induced strain (Feb 17)
- Researchers develop a new technique for ultra-fast teraherz spintronics switching (Mar 12)
- Optically-assisted MRAM could be a thousand time more efficient then current MRAM devices (May 20)
- Quantum Well structures can enhance the TMR of MTJs (Sep 25)
here's hoping for a bright and prosperous 2020!