The Graphene Flagship, the $1 billion EU graphene research initiative, includes a Spintronics Work Package - the aims to explore graphene's role in spintronics.
- HiMagGraphene: Atomic-scale control of graphene magnetism using hydrogen atoms
- iSpinText: Induced Spin Textures in van der Waals Heterostructures
- SOgraph: Tailoring Spin-Orbit effects in Graphene for spin-orbitronic applications
- TAILSPIN: Tailoring spin-interactions in graphene nanoribbons for ballistic fully spin-polarized devices
- Trans2DTMD: Theoretical investigation of electronic transport in functionalized 2D transition metal dichalcogenides